How your business can get involved!

Content form for business

Businesses wishing to participate may contact the Union County Chamber of Commerce, the City of Elgin, the Union County Veterans Office. or the City of Union VFW Post to receive their sign up form .
Veterans and current military personnel may obtain their ID cards at any of the listed resources.

Local businesses will have the opportunity to offer discounts of any amount to Veterans and

current Military Personnel shopping at their business. VAM will have applications for local

businesses to sign up for the program at resources listed above.